Friday, December 26, 2008

My birthday


Friendship is the precious thing in the world.. Good friends are difficult to find, but i got five perfect friends.. We used to go to park every saturday and on sunday we will go to church without fail. On July 3rd, a unforgettable day thats my bithday.. I cant forget that moments, i never been happy like that before. Even i forgot when is my birthday, but my wonderful friends came to my home on 2nd july at 11'oclock itself but i dont know that.. They arranged my birthday function within half hour.. I was in deep sleep at that time. At 11.55pm my friends came to my bed room with a bucket of water... suddenly they poured on my head and I was shocked.. All in one voice (happy birthday) , that passes like a rhythem in my ear... Then we enjoyed by cutting cakes and giving sweets.. I was in heaven at that time... That moment turned to be my unforgettable moment in my life..

No comments: