Friday, December 26, 2008

Paintings

Our college arranged for a excursion to Ajanta cave situated in Maharastra.. India are rock-cut cave monuments dating from the second century BCE, containing paintings and sculpture considered to be masterpieces of both "Buddhist religious art"and "universal pictorial art". The caves are located just outside the village of Ajintha in Aurangabad District in the Indian state of Maharashtra.. when i saw the paintings, I was stunned. I had a bad opinion on arts(sculpture) until i saw the paintings.. After that excursion i'm dying to see those paintings every year.. I really love those moments with my friends infact that piantings too became one of my close friend. I cant forget that moments and I started to insisting my frinds and relatives to see those wounderful paintings once in their life..


No comments: