Friday, December 26, 2008

Short Message Service

Today, youngsters cant live without theirs mobiles... And i'm one among them.. I usually use the mobile for sms only... sms-short message service, it may be short but it expands the friendship... I used to msg my friends at night , the joy of wishing them at fine morning remember them that we are their caring friend.. Usually parents scold their children for that work, but they didnt know our joy over friendship.. I will send all the messages that i recieved to all of my friends .. Sms became famous in tamilnadu after introducing 750 sms per day for just Rs 60/- by all the mobile network.. sometimes too much of forward messages make me to get angry.. But then only i realised that i'm too sending messages like that to others.. But dont lose hope enjoy the joy of teasing others by sending too much of forward and empty messages...

No comments: